||Before entering into any business transaction, IREL is mandated to do due diligence (As per clause 5 of SOP). For this purpose following may be furnished:
- (a) Name of the Company.
- (b) Name of Owner/CEO/Director of the Company.
- (c) List of Partners/ Directors
- (d) List of the name and address of all associates, subsidiaries and holding companies.
- (e) Office and corresponding address along with Telephone, Mobile number and email.
- (f) Year of establishment
- (g) Registration details of Chamber of Commerce (if any).
- (h) Purpose of Business
- (i) Contact details (email & address) of Consulate General of India in the foreign buyer’s country.
- (j) Any other information that would aid in speedy due diligence.