Beach Sand mining and mineral separation operation is naturally environment friendly. There are no blasting and drilling operations involved for extraction of beach sand minerals from the deposit.
The mined out areas are simultaneously backfilled with tailings generated during the up gradation process. The background radiation of the area on account of extraction of monazite mineral is taken out.
After mining, landscaping is done to maintain the original topography of the area facilitating plantation growth to develop green belt. Natural water bodies are left behind, which can be used for development of Eco- Tourism.
The mineral separation operations are carried out using physical separation process wherein use of chemicals is negligible. There is negligible impact over Air, Water, Noise, Soil and Biological Environment.
- Bio medical waste management of MK unit October 2020.
- Bio medical waste management of MK unit September 2020.
- Monthly Report of MK Unit on Biomedical Waste generated disposal for July 2020.
- Annual Report of MK Unit on Biomedical Waste generated disposal from January 2019 to December 2019..
- Combined half yearly statement for the period April 20-Sept 20 OSCOM.
- Environment statement of OSCOM for the year 2019-20
- Half Yearly Environment Clearance Report of 7.06 Hectares ML area at MK Oct-2018 to March -2019
- Half Yearly Environment Clearance Report of 141.22 Heectares ML area at MK Oct-2018 to March-2019
- Environment Clearance for REPM project at visakhapatnam
- Half Yearly Environment Clearance Report Chavara July to Dec 2019
- Environmental Audit report of Chavara YR 2019-2020
- Half Yearly Monitoring Report of 4.8ha land Kollam 1st Half 2019
- Half Yearly Monitoring Report of 4.8ha land at Kollam 2nd half 2019
- Half Yearly Monitoring Report of 180ha land at Kollam 1st half 2019
- Half Yearly Monitoring Report of 180ha land at Kollam 2nd half 2019