Beach Sand mining and mineral separation operation is naturally environment friendly. There are no blasting and drilling operations involved for extraction of beach sand minerals from the deposit.
The mined out areas are simultaneously backfilled with tailings generated during the up gradation process. The background radiation of the area on account of extraction of monazite mineral is taken out.
After mining, landscaping is done to maintain the original topography of the area facilitating plantation growth to develop green belt. Natural water bodies are left behind, which can be used for development of Eco- Tourism.
The mineral separation operations are carried out using physical separation process wherein use of chemicals is negligible. There is negligible impact over Air, Water, Noise, Soil and Biological Environment.
- Half yearly report October 19 to March 20 OSCOM.
- Half yearly report oct-18 to March -19 OSCOM including Mineral, Chemical & SWDP
- Half yearly compliance Report April- Sept 2019 OSCOM
- Environment Statement OSCOM 2018-19
- Environmental Clearance Thorium Plant OSCOM
- Environmental Clearance MOPP OSCOM
- Environment Clearance for capacity expansion of OSCOM
- CRZ Clearance for 5MLD Hybrid desalination project OSCOM
- Environment Clearance TDP OSCOM
- Half Yearly Environment Clearance Report of 7.06 Hectares ML area at MK Oct-2018 to March -2019
- Half Yearly Environment Clearance Report of 141.22 Heectares ML area at MK Oct-2018 to March-2019
- Environment Clearance for REPM project at visakhapatnam
- Half Yearly Environment Clearance Report Chavara July to Dec 2019
- Environmental Audit report of Chavara YR 2019-2020
- Half Yearly Monitoring Report of 4.8ha land Kollam 1st Half 2019
- Half Yearly Monitoring Report of 4.8ha land at Kollam 2nd half 2019
- Half Yearly Monitoring Report of 180ha land at Kollam 1st half 2019
- Half Yearly Monitoring Report of 180ha land at Kollam 2nd half 2019